Annual Conference for Faculty Members
This meeting for Lecturer of the College of Information Engineering had been held on 10th Nov.2016, headed by the Dean Dr. Mohammed Zeki , and the presence of College council and the Faculty Members .
Initially the dean welcomed all the attendants and wished them successful academic year
Conference Commenced by discussing the following pivots:
1- General Directives:
- commitment to working hours .
- Fulfill the schedule and lectures .
- lecturers and student behavior .
-lecturer's role in creating an ideal university environment.
2- Credibility and quality assurance standards:
- Academic standards that accredited on Science Day.
- Scientific research and the publication evaluation according Scops and -H- Index.
- The necessity of curriculum completion of of each semester.
- Moodle Program.
-Lecturer performance evaluation according to their achievements during the academic year .
3- Graduation Projects and Theses:
- Introduce research projects (undergraduate- postgraduate) that tribute to society advancement .
4- E- Government:
- Activate the lecturer's role to participate actively and highlight collage's role in university.
5- College Web Site:
- It should necessarily all the college activities ( scientific, cultural,and athletics ).
6- Graduates database construction:
- Provide of all information of the graduates and their employment places.
- Attempt to secure job for them.
- Usable Moodle program for the student in order to achieve the interaction between students and lecturers, uploading it on collage's site as well as university's site.
- documentation all the academic activities ( scientific, cultural,and athletics ), Accreditation academic standards of Science day to preserve the first rate and enhance the University;s score.
- Activating scientific research and direct it toward applied research.
- Developing the collage's site through participation of collage's staff
- Activating the consulting bureau
- Holding a workshop in second semester to support the graduates and invite all the companies and establishment that concerned.